Intellectual Property Disclaimer
These Terms and Conditions of Service apply to you when you view, access or otherwise use the course material at www.ppsseminars.com or www.ppsseminars.thinkific.com or www.massagebusinessmethods.com . The blog “Massage Business Methods” and its name, and the website training center “PPS Seminars”, with the name of “PPS Advanced Pain Management Massage Therapy”, and all information on the website site, as well as all materials sold through the store or listed through any of our Business Facebook pages affiliated with PPS Seminars including private membership pages, are exclusively owned by Amy Bradley Radford, Pain Patterns & Solutions Seminars Corporation, herein stated as “PPS Seminars Company”. We grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited right to access, use and display the website and the materials provided hereon, provided that you comply fully with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
1. WE DO NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE OR REPLACE THE OPTIONS OF YOUR PHYSICIAN. We provide this website for general informational purposes only. By using the website, you agree that the information on this website does not constitute legal or other professional or medical advice. Do not consider the websites or videos to be a substitute for obtaining medical advice from a qualified physician licensed in your state. The information on the websites may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct or up-to-date. We do make revisions to the website on a regular basis. The opinions expressed at or through the website are the opinions of the individual author.
3. Copyright Notice. All materials and software published on or used on the websites are protected by copyright and are owned or controlled by or licensed to PPS Seminars Company, or the party listed as the provider of the materials or software. This copyright includes schools teaching part or whole courses of the PPS Seminars Company program. All images and state copyrighted statements may not be used in any teaching setting no matter how small the class with or without payment to the instructor. Copyrighted statements may include but not be exclusive to “REVERSE TRIGGER POINTING” “NECK REVERSAL” “HIP TRANSFER” “LOWER LEG REVERSAL” “HIP TRANSVERSAL” “JAW TRANSFER” “PAIN PATTERN” “RHOMBOID RELEASE” “QL RELEASE” “C1 RELEASE TECHNIQUE.” UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATING OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED. You may download any approved downloadable materials displayed as such on the websites only for personal, noncommercial and informational purposes, provided that the documents are not modified and provided you maintain and abide by all copyright, trademark and other notices contained in such material or if none, you include the following copyright notice in such downloaded materials:
© Copyright PPS Seminars. All rights reserved. All use subject to Terms and Conditions of Use set forth here.
4. Copyright Notification. PPS Seminars Company respects the intellectual property rights of others. Upon proper notice, PPS Seminars Company will remove user posted comments, posts, messages, or other submissions on or to the websites that violate copyright law or suspend access to the websites (or any portion thereof) to any user who repeatedly uses the blog or website material in violation of copyright law.
PPS Seminars Company has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed copyright infringement and for processing such claims in accordance with such law. If you believe your work has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send PPS Seminars Company copyright agent a notification of claimed infringement with all of the following information: (a) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (b) identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit PPS Seminars Company to locate the material on the Blog; (c) information reasonably sufficient to permit PPS Seminars Company to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address; (d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and (f) your physical or electronic signature. This information can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Commercial Use of PPS Seminars Materials and Screen Shots. Reproduction, copying, or redistribution of materials on the PPS Seminars Company for commercial purposes is prohibited without the express written permission of PPS Seminars Company, reproduction, or distribution of material on the blog or websites which constitutes the personal information, property, or photograph or other depiction of any particular PPS Seminars Company products may also be subject to state and federal privacy and other laws requiring the specific written consent. This copyright includes schools teaching part or whole courses of the PPS Seminars Company program. All images and state copyrighted statements may not be used in any teaching setting no matter how small the class with or without payment to the instructor. To obtain permission to copy portions of these websites, please send email to email@example.com and provide the following information in the body of the email:
* the content you wish to use;
* where, when and how it will be used (for example, a seminar, newsletter or news article);
* where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience;
* how many copies will be produced and distributed;
* what other materials will be associated with the Sheppard Mullin content; and
* your name, title, company, address, email address and phone number.
We will evaluate and respond to your request as soon as possible. PPS Seminars Company reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of its copyrighted material, including text and images on our website.
6. Service Mark Notice. “PPS Seminars” and other related marks are service marks of PPS Seminars Company and are protected by law. They may be used publicly only with permission from PPS Seminars Company. Fair use of the service marks requires proper acknowledgment. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
7. Links to Other Blogs, Websites and/or Materials. Links may appear on the website that may be used to link to other blog(s) or websites. These links are provided solely as a courtesy to our blog visitors. PPS Seminars Company has no control over the linked sites or the materials, information, goods or services available or contained on these linked sites. PPS Seminars Company is not responsible for and does not endorse or warrant in any way any materials, information, goods or services available through such linked sites or any privacy or other practices of such sites. If you decide to access any of the linked sites, you do so entirely at your own risk. PPS Seminars Company reserves the right to terminate any link at any time.
8. Prohibited Actions. You agree not to interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of the websites in any way. Unauthorized use or modification of any information stored on the website may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution under Federal, State and local law. You may not use the website for anything other than a lawful and legitimate purpose. You agree not to use these websites to carry out any unauthorized alteration of any data or information on these websites or to conduct any activity that infringes on the copyright, patent, trademark, service mark or other rights of any person or entity. You shall not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any service conducted on the websites. The websites are not intended for use by anyone under the age of 19. We reserve the right to limit or deny your access to the blog or take other appropriate action if you violate any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use or if you conduct any activity that violates the rights of any person or entity, or which we in our sole discretion deem unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive or potentially harmful or malicious.
9. Modification of Terms and Conditions of Use. PPS Seminars Company reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by updating this posting. Your continued use of the websites constitutes your agreement to comply with such revisions, so you should visit this page from time to time.
10. Email May Not Be Used to Provide Notice. Communications made through the website’s e-mail and messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to PPS Seminars Company or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives, such as where notice to PPS Seminars Company is required by contract, or any federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
11. Disclaimer; Limitation of Damages. (a) PPS Seminars Company expressly disclaims all liability for any viruses or other contamination of your computer system or other device used to access this website as a result of your use of this website, and expressly disclaims all liability for actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this blog. THE WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, PPS SEMINARS MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
(b) USE OF THE WEBSITES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SOFTWARE) ACCESSED THROUGH OR OBTAINED BY MEANS OF THE WEBSITES.
12. Applicable Laws; Venue. PPS Seminars Company operates the website from its offices in Idaho and makes no representations that materials in the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. The display of the website alone does not subject PPS Seminars Company to any specific jurisdiction. Access to the website from any state, territory, or country where the content is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the website from other locations, you do so at your own risk and are solely responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You may not use or export any of the website materials in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Any claim related to the use of the website or to the website materials shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with these agreements made and to be performed entirely therein. Any action arising out of or related to the access, use, content, or existence of this website shall be filed only in the appropriate state or federal court located within the State of Idaho and the United States of America. The access, viewing or use of this website constitutes the user’s express permission and consent to the jurisdiction of the state and/or federal courts of the State of Idaho for purposes of such actions.
13. Copyright & Trademarks All rights reserved. All content (texts, trademarks, illustrations, photos, graphics, files, designs, arrangements etc.) on this website of the PPS Seminars or any affiliate website or blog are protected by copyright and other protective laws. The contents of this website are to be used only in accordance with Internet regulations.
14. Internet regulations Without the explicit written permission of the PPS Seminars, it is prohibited to integrate in whole, or in part, any of the protected contents published on these websites into other programs or other web sites or to use them by any other means. This website can contain elements that are protected by copyright and by other laws that are subject to the copyright or other rights of third parties and that are correspondingly protected for these third parties.
15. Liability PPS Seminars has carefully compiled the contents of this website in accordance with their current state of knowledge. Access to and use of this website, as well as websites related or connected to this by links, are at the user's own risk and responsibility. Damage and warranty claims arising from missing or incorrect data are excluded. The PPS Seminars bears no responsibility or liability for damage of any kind, also for indirect or consequential damages resulting from access to or use of this website or websites related or connected to this by links.